How Can CareMed Help Patients with Rare Disease?
Even though a rare disease is only considered “rare” because it affects fewer than 1 in 2,000 people – CareMed is here to help you through every step of your treatment journey.
- We act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment.
- Assistance with copays and out-of-pocket costs if you are concerned about the cost of your medication. Call our Patient Assistance Program (PAP) Team to find out if you qualify.
- Education about your medication, its dosage, any potential side effects, along with 24/7 access to our clinicians and pharmacists.
- Free shipping via Fedex. If you signed up for our texting program, you will be texted your tracking number before we ship.
- When it’s time for a refill, we have you covered. We will send you refill reminders and call you to schedule your refill seven days prior to your refill due date.
Let’s Get Social
To show your support for Rare Disease Day or if you are a patient with rare disease, go to https://www.rarediseaseday.org/downloads/ and download a social media profile frame to add to your profile picture on social media. Make sure to tag CareMed. We would love to see all of your colorful frames.