How Can CareMed Help Patients with Rare Disease?
Even though a rare disease is only considered “rare” because it only affects fewer than 1 in 2,000 people1 – CareMed is here to help you through every step of your treatment journey.
- We act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment.
- Assistance with copays and out-of-pocket costs if you are concerned about the cost of your medication. Call our Patient Assistance Program (PAP) Team to find out if you qualify.
- Education about your medication, its dosage, any potential side effects, along with 24/7 access to our clinicians and pharmacists.
- Free shipping via FedEx. If you signed up for our texting program, you will be texted your tracking number before we ship.
- When it’s time for a refill, we have you covered. We will send you refill reminders and call you to schedule your refill seven days prior to your refill due date.